This portal is designed, developed and maintained by IT Department, PMC. The content for the portal is provided by PMC and by accessing this portal, you unconditionally accept to be legally bound by the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the mentioned terms and conditions, please do not access the portal. Efforts have been made to ensure that the content in the portal is accurate and up to date; however, the same should not be interpreted as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify / check with other source(s) and obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances PMC will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this portal. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
The Pune DataStore website is maintained for citizen benefits. Access and use of this site constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions, which will take effect from the date of first use. Pune Municipal Corporation:
- Requires that citizen use this site and its contents only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe or interfere with the rights of others.
- Invites comments from citizens about this site and the data it contains but prohibits the posting or transmission of offensive, obscene, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material and any act that interferes with the normal use of the site.
- Reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any user posted material from this site which it deems unsuitable or inappropriate or otherwise infringes these Terms and Conditions of use.
- May, at its sole discretion, edit, add to or change any aspect of this site without prior warning, Cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data posted on this site. This will particularly be the case for data that has been extracted from this site and made available by a third party.
- May, from time to time, change the terms and conditions applicable to this site.
- May use the data contained in this site for any purpose, providing it does not infringe the terms and conditions.
- May create software applications, visualizations etc. that make use of data in this site.
- Should, if citizen extract and re-use any data from this site, explicitly state that the Pune Municipal Corporation cannot warrant the quality or accuracy of the data.
- Must not in any way imply or explicitly state that a third party use or service created using data from this site has the endorsement, affiliation, support or approval of the Pune Municipal Corporation
- Are requested to review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change without prior warning. Citizens’ use of the site after any changes to the terms and conditions shall indicate explicit acceptance of such changes.